LMSUK (MUSIC) Ltd represents and co-promotes events across the UK. We therefore enter
this agreement on behalf of LMSUK (MUSIC) Ltd.
Sale of Tickets
1. Rights to admission for Events are sold in the form of e-tickets which will always be delivered to you by email.
2. No physical tickets shall be used unless it becomes necessary.
3. Ownership of the eTickets and rights to grant entry to the event always remains with LMSUK (Music) Ltd unless stated otherwise.
4. When you are logged into BluPrint you may choose the eTickets you wish to purchase and add them to your basket. Please check your purchase carefully before you confirm your purchase and check out by clicking on “pay”. At this stage an offer has been made by you to purchase the eTickets selected.
5. Once you have offered to purchase the eTickets, we will accept your offer and confirm your Booking. We will then charge your debit/credit card with the face value of the Ticket plus a Booking fee. The face value and Booking fee will be clearly itemised in your basket before you confirm your purchase and check out.
6. BluPrint will forward the face value of the eTicket to us, LMSUK (MUSIC) Ltd, The Booking fee is the separate charge we make to you for facilitating the Booking.
7. E-tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled, or the headline act is unable to perform. In this scenario only the face value of the Ticket will be refunded.
If the event should be postponed and a further date is added there will be a seven-day period in which you may cancel and obtain a refund. Failure to do this in the given time frame will result in the ticket automatically being reissued for the new date.
8. Ticket booking fees are non-refundable.
9. We are not able to refund your booking fee in any circumstances, even if an event is cancelled. This is because we have already paid the credit card charges incurred by processing your original order and these charges are non-refundable and we may also incur additional charges in processing the refund of the face value ticket price.
10. All Band members, set lists and support acts are subject to change and any of these changes will not constitute a refund.
11. Please keep your eTicket in a safe place as you will be refused entry to the Event without this.
12. You and all other eTicket holders in your party must comply with all relevant safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the Event. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind unless permission can be obtained by the promoter on the night.
13. The right of admission to an Event is reserved by LMSUK (MUSIC) Ltd and the venue in which your show is held at, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches.
14. We are unable to offer you a refund if you are refused entry to or ejected from a venue on account of being underage (or appearing to be underage and failing to
provide proof of age), declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken, or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying
offensive weapons or illegal substances.
15. Any dispute regarding the content or quality of the Event, or any actions of the Promoter, venue, performers, or their representatives is deemed to be between you
and the Promoter or the venue.
16. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except unless we agree otherwise.
17. you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle
LMSUK(MUSIC)Ltd or the booking agent to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
18. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
19. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
20. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to those tickets.
21. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video, or photographic recordings.
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
22. Anyone who may appear to be under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol will automatically be refused entry.
23. Every effort will always be made to stop drugs being on the site and any person who may be found in possession of any illegal substances will be removed from the relevant event.